RUSTBUSTER PURPLE-X RUST STAIN REMOVER
Rustbuster Purple-X is an industrial strength pH-neutral iron contamination and rust stain remover, for the removal of unsightly rust and oxidation from steel and aluminium substrates.
Purple-X will also remove rust from a host of other surfaces. Being pH neutral, Purple-X’s powerful formulation lifts iron contamination and rust stains from the surface without any damage to the decorative effect of the item.
Iron contamination can be caused by many reasons like the cutting or grinding of metal close to another metal substrate.
Another common area of iron contamination comes from vehicle braking, when a vehicle brakes the pads are applied and slowly shred under friction releasing iron dust, these dust particles will bond to the first substrate they come into contact with (most commonly wheels) and start to oxidise on the surface. If left untouched these particles can cause unsightly rust stains and pitting.
Removing these particles and stains is essential to the appearance of the substrate they are in contact with.
- Quickly and Safely removes iron contamination and rust staining, brake dust, bird droppings, bug remains etc
- pH neutral formula.
- Colour change function indicates the presence of iron.
- Works on multiple surfaces including stainless steel, chrome plating, aluminium, GRP, concrete, stone, marble and tiles.
- Thousands of uses, including steel canopies, bollards, balconies, architectural pieces, marine vessels, bridges, platforms, bus stops etc.
- Removes contamination and rust stains with no abrasion or wear to the surface.
|Product description||A purple liquid for the quick removal of iron contamination and rust stains.|
|Directions for use||Remove any heavily layered rust with a wire brush. Work Purple-X into the rust using a brush. Purple-X will go from light pink to dark purple. Keep the brush moving until all of the rust is dissolved and then wash away with fresh water.
Always trial a test area first.
|Cleaning||Brushes and equipment used can be washed clean in fresh water.|
|Safety||Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye protection.|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Click Here|
|Technical Data Sheet||Click Here|