Surface Technology for superior surface preparation we stock the full range of both MBX & BRISTLE BLASTING surface preparation tools and accessories Automotive and Industrial
MBX® Systems are different from conventional surface preparation systems in that MBX® Systems are based on several physical principles. Flexible belts are inserted loosely into a cage-like adaptor system and secured with safety arms. The centrifugal force created by rotation causes the belt to tighten and work as if suspended on an air cushion.
The vibration of the wire bristles that occurs when the bristles strike the target surface is absorbed by the air-cushion. The bristles re-strike the target surface at rest (without vibration). This achieves the maximum kinetic energy.
MBX® Belt Technology
MBX® Belts consist of individual, U-shaped bristles anchored in a polyamide fabric. Made of carbon spring steel, the bristles have heat treated tips that strike the target surface individually during rotation
· The bristles are U-shaped anchored in the polyamide fabric.
· Avoid toxic fumes and no smearing during the removal of sticky materials
(e.g. removal of underbody coatings in the automotive industry
· No removal of healthy material, no deformations.
· High degree of adaptability when working on contoured areas or areas with sharp edges.
· Because of their design, each bristle tip strikes the target surface twice per rotation.
· Specially heat-treated bristle tips with a hardness up to 68 HRC (Rockwell hardness)
provide for a level of hardness never before achieved with conventional brush technology.
If you require assistance with your selection, please do not hesitate to call our sales office or contact via our contact page.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37.
Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.