Rustbuster’s Complete Rust Proofing Service - Car Rustproofing, Motorhome, Van
For over 25 years Rustbuster have offered a full range of rust proofing services to all kinds of transport. Whether its applying an underbody and cavity wax or bonding Rustbuster's EM121 Epoxy to the chassis we have the experience, products and application tools to provide you with a thorough treating of your vehcile. All Rustbuster services are applied to a quality assured Iso9001 application system using only the very best products available all manufactured in the UK.
Rustbuster have rust proofed vehicles for over 25 years.
- New Cars
- Classic Cars
- Vans SWB or LWB
- Motor Homes
- HGV Trucks and Trailers
- Farm Machinery
- Plant and Machinery
- Tractors and coast guard vehicles for the RNLI
- BAY Search and rescue in the Lake district
- When the going gets tough call Rustbuster
Our comprehensive and unique service is in our opinion the best you can get.
Rustbusters rust proofing services available
We offer several rust proofing services, for more specific details click on the options highlighted below.
Our rust proofing services include
- Steam cleaning of the undercarriage with a Mossmatic under carriage cleaner
- Cleaning with Chlor-X Salt remover to remove any ingrained winter salt crystals and Traffic Film Remover to make sure all grease and dirt is removed form the vehicle to be coated.
- Removal of all plastic wheel arch liners and undertrays
- Dry the vehicle using a 10 hp warm air blast drier and Infra-red heat.
- Remove any loose layered rust and old flaking coatings back to a sound ginger surface.
- Convert the surface rust with our award winning FE-123 molecular rust converter containing zinc phosphate.
- Application of your chosen underbody coating
- Injection of all cavities with HOT Corrolan Active cavity wax that penetrates deep into every crevice and seam our wax has added penetration, and rust prevention.
- Sills, subframes, door pillars, doors, quarter panels, bonnets and boot/hatch doors all injected.
- Once all waxing is completed we will then re-install all plastics removed from the vehicle and make sure any visible areas of wax needing removal is done.
- before collection all vehciles (size depending) are thoroughly washed.
What the press have to say - Rob Marshall of Car mechanics Magazine visited Rustbuster to watch our process read his article with over 40 pictures here
Ask other rust proofers if they do all of this before deciding good products + bad prep = Failure
Please email email@example.com to receive a vehicle specification quotation and schedule.