Safer De-Greaser Cleaner and Surface Preparation Solution
Removing grease is an important part of the surface preparation process before removing/treating rust and painting. Rustbuster Safer Degreaser is ideal for removing heavy grease and other contaminants from vehicles, engines and components.
- Does not produce any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- Colourless. non-toxic, phosphate-free, non-carcinogenic, bio-degradable and does not produce vapours.
- Cleaning up any spills requires nothing more than plain water.
- In addition to paint preparation, it’s an effective cleaner on driveways, paving, tiles, floors, industrial kitchens and around the home.
Apply following the instructions below. Some objects require longer contact depending on the amount of dirt and grease present on the surface and the duration of the build-up. Safer Degreaser can also be used in aqueous parts washers.
After treatment, rinse away dirt and grease with water using a hose, power washer, sponge or brush.
||A heavy-duty, non-biological, non-toxic solution to remove grease from substrates.
||Apply by spraying directly, or by brush, mop or sponge. Allow 5-60 minutes for the product to work, take a cloth or sponge, and rinse well with clean water.
DTS formula, apply directly to the surface for light/general cleaning.
50% formula, apply directly to surface for medium cleaning or dilute with water, 1ltr 50% will make 12.5ltr.
100% concentrate, dilute with water. 1ltr will make 25ltr
- Light Contamination – 100 -200ml in 5ltr Water
- Heavy Contamination – 300-400ml in 5ltr Water
Rinse well after treatment.
||Brushes and equipment used can be washed clean in fresh water.
||Whilst Rustbuster Safer Degreaser does not harm the skin, a good practice is to always wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, mask and eye protection.
|Material Safety Data Sheet
|Technical Data Sheet