MBX AUTOMOTIVE METAL BLASTER PNEUMATIC SP-200-BMC
The MBX Surface preparation system is a world leader in wire brush surface preparation. Available in either Pneumatic or electric operation the MBX system is different from any other surface preparation in that its flexible belts are inserted loosely into a cage like adaptor system. The centrifugal force created by rotation causes the belt to tighten and work as if suspended on an air cushion. The vibration of the bristles when striking the surface is adsorbed by the air cushion. The bristles re-strike the target surface at rest without vibration. This achieves the maximum kinetic energy.
It combines ease of use, superior performance and safety of operation in a versatile tool.
– Removes undercoating, Stonechip and seam sealer in seconds
– Easily strips rust and paint to pore depth without removing healthy material
– Work in tight spaces, corners, contours and on uneven surfaces – areas that other tools can’t reach
– Rapidly removes gasket material and adhesives – no clogging of bristles
– SP-200-BMC Includes the 11mm Monti adapter system, 1x11mm Coarse 1x11mm Medium, 1x11mm Fine belt packed in a blow moulded case. This tool will only fit 11mm belts.
– Standary duty for daily intermitent use.
For SA 2.5/NACE No2/SSPC-SP-10 and Blast cleaning anchor profiles go to MBX Industrial Bristle Blasting tools page.