LVLP GRAVITY FED EPOXY AND TOP COAT SPRAY GUNS
This is a quality gun designed for professional automotive spraying and DIY users looking for excellent results. It is economical to buy and its low air consumption means it can be used with a 2hp compressor.
LVLP technology used on this spray gun will typically use 1-2 CFM less than an equivalent HVLP outfit. This greater efficiency means an LVLP gun will use less air to cover a greater area with paint.
The 1.3mm version is suitable for topcoats. The 1.8mm version is suitable for high build primers including Rustbuster’s EM121 and Custom 421 epoxy coatings.
- Suitable for solvent and water based materials.
- Supplied with a 600ml cup.
- High transfer efficiency of over 70%.
- Operating pressure typically 10psi at the nozzle: compressor settings will be 22-70psi, depending on the product sprayed.
- Air consumption depending on the set up of between 6-9CFM.
- Adjustable air and paint volume regulators and adjustable fan width.
- Service tool kit included.