500ML TECHSHIELD GUIDECOAT AEROSOL
• Easy in use
• Fast drying
Physical and chemical data:
Product Type Nitro-cellulose binder
Coverage 3 to 4 m²
The drying time depends on temperature, humidity and the
thickness of the applied coat
• The surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
• The aerosol should have room temperature. Best
processing temperature 15 to 25°C. Before use, shake
the aerosol for 2 minutes and spray a sample. Distance
to the surface to be treated approximately 25 to 30 cm.
• Apply a thin layer of sanding aid and allow to dry. Sand
the surface till the control guide coat is completely
• After use, clean the valve (turn aerosol upside down
and press the nozzle for approximately 5 seconds).
• The drying time depends on the ambient temperature,
the humidity of the air and the thickness of the coat