SAFER RUST REMOVER
|SAFER RUST REMOVER||£16.89 ex VAT|
|1 LTR SAFER RUST REMOVER CONCENTRATE MAKES 5 LTRS||£16.89 ex VAT|
|5 LTR SAFER RUST REMOVER (ready to use diluted formuation)||£28.50 ex VAT|
|5 LTR SAFER RUST REMOVER CONCENTRATE MAKES 25 LTR DIP||£61.95 ex VAT|
|20 LTR SAFER RUST REMOVER CONCENTRATE MAKES 100 LTR DIP||£198.24 ex VAT|
|SAFER RUST REMOVAL KIT. C/W 1 LTR CONCENTRATE,5 LTR BUCKET AND LID, SUBMERSIBLE HEATER, NYLON AGITA||£34.99 ex VAT|
On orders over £80.00+VAT, up to 20Kg.
This highly effective near PH neutral rust remover will remove surface rust from ferrous metal and stainless steel. Non-corrosive, non-flammable and non-toxic acid free (ph8). Safer Rust remover will remove heavily pitted rust when used as a dipping solution.
Safer Rust Remover has been proven effective to remove even deep rust on all types of mild steel and iron. It is safe on all surfaces and will not harm copper, brass, aluminium, plastic, rubber, vinyl, or most paints. Safer Rust Remover is non- toxic, non-corrosive, biodegradable, and contains no acids or alkalis (ph8). It is non-flammable and solvent free.
Unlike acid-based removers Safer rust remover will not cause hydrogen embrittlement of steel or steel alloys. An acid free formulation with a ph. of 8 assures this.
· Always DEGREASE and remove heavy layered rust or failing paint before putting into the dip. Layers of grease will stop the fluid from working and layers of loose rust is just wasting both your time and money.
· Keep the solution warm 25 - 30 degrees, (room temperature)
· Use an aquarium heater in your bucket
· For larger assembles make up a solution in a plastic dustbin with a lid and drop the aquarium heater into the bin.
· Periodically or every day or week or month even. Check the parts progress remove it to a sink or tap and wash away the accumulated sludge with a nylon bristle scrubbing brush, if it needs more time drop it back into the solution.
· Always wash the sludge off away from the tub of rust remover, otherwise the remover will still keep working on the sludge.
· When you are happy with the results the washed item can be just quickly dipped once more in the solution and allowed to dry, this will prevent the return of any unwanted flash rusting.
· This product can be deposed of safely without any harm to the environment.
Safer rust remover can be used over and over again until performance drops off. When ready to dispose of spent Safer Rust Remover, only the iron content of the solution will dictate disposal method. In most cases, it can be safely put down the drain.
Rustbuster Safer Rust Remover is a safe way to completely remove rust without harming your item or the environment. Safer Rust remover is not a fast fix be patient give it time to work naturally and the results will astound you.
A clear liquid that will dissolve rust and is safe with rubber and plastic.
Directions of Use
Works best at room temperatures 20-30c, cold temperatures will slow down the removal process. A fish tank heater will speed up the process considerably.
Dilute the concentrated formula 4 parts deionised water to 1 parts Safer Rust remover. The ready to use formula is pre adjusted and should not be thinned at all. Pour Safer Rust remover in to a container and place component to strip into the fluid solution. Check the progress of components regularly and remove rust sludge with a nylon bristle brush.
Heavily rust items will require immersion for a number of weeks.
Brushes and equipment used can be washed clean in fresh water. Rustbuster do not recommend re-using these brushes into different liquids/paints
Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves, apron, eye and face protection.
You don't need to have a PayPal account to check out.
Simply select to your Credit/Debit and make payment with your card as normal.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37.
Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.