RUSTY'S TOP TIPS - HOW TO INJECT WAX INTO YOUR OWN VEHCILE
|RUSTY'S TOP TIPS - HOW TO INJECT WAX INTO YOUR OWN VEHCILE||£0.00 ex VAT||In Stock|
On orders over £90.00+VAT, up to 20Kg.
1. Power wash or steam clean using CHLOR-X salt remover and a traffic film remover (TFR).
2. Remove old flaking paint, wax and loose rust and treat with FE123 RUST CONVERTER.
3. Drill 10mm holes for injection, including to gain access to any well known rust areas of your vehicle.
4. Cover exposed brakes.
5. Remove arch plastics and heatshields, and cover the exhaust.
6. At this time a decision needs to be made, what underbody finish do I choose?
7. Apply two coats of your chosen Rustbuster high performance wax to the car's underbody.
8. For heavy rust inside cavities pre-inject with CORROLAN PENETRATOR.
9. Inject cavities and box sections with CORROLAN ACTIVE. Car manufacturers recommend a top up injection every year or so and we suggest a similar schedule.
10. Plug holes with 10mm plugs, applying a coat of underbody wax to the hole before fitting.
Alternatively if you would like Rustbuster to complete this job for you please CLICK HERE
For rust proofing kits CLICK HERE
For injection equipment CLICK HERE
You don't need to have a PayPal account to check out.
Simply select to your Credit/Debit and make payment with your card as normal.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37.
Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.