RUSTY'S TOP TIPS - HOW TO INJECT WAX INTO YOUR OWN VEHCILE
|RUSTY'S TOP TIPS - HOW TO INJECT WAX INTO YOUR OWN VEHCILE||£0.00 ex VAT||In Stock|
On orders over £80.00+VAT, up to 20Kg.
1. Power wash or steam clean using CHLOR-X salt remover and a traffic film remover (TFR)
2.Remove old flaking paint, wax and loose rust and treat with FE123 RUST CONVERTER
3. Drill 10MM HOLES for injection, gain access to any well known rust areas of your vehcile
4. Cover exposed breaks.
5. remove arch plastics, heatshields and cover exhaust.
6. For heavy rust inside cavaties pre inject with CORROLAN PENETRATOR.
7. In ject box sections with CORROLAN ACTIVE.
8.At this time a decision needs to be made, what underbody finish do I choose?
9. Apply 2 coats of your chosen Rustbuster high performance wax to car underbody.
10. Plug holes with 10MM INJECTION PLUGS applying a coat of underbody wax to the hole before fitting
Alternatively if you would like Rustbuster to complete this job for you please CLICK HERE
For rust proofing kits CLICK HERE
For Injection Equipment CLICK HERE
CAR MANUFACTURERS RECOMMEND AN INSPECTION AND TOP UP INJECTION IF REQUIRED EVERY YEAR. WE SUGGEST SIMILAR INSPECTION.
You don't need to have a PayPal account to check out.
Simply select to your Credit/Debit and make payment with your card as normal.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37.
Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.