|RUSTBUSTER EPOXY RUST PROOFING SERVICE -PRICE LIST||£1250.00 ex VAT|
|Medium to Saloon sized vehicle.||£1250.00 ex VAT|
|Large 4x4, Medium van||£1350.00 ex VAT|
|LWB Van or Motor home||£1500.00 ex VAT|
|All other parts and detached assemblies price on application from £75.00||£75.00 ex VAT|
This is a rust proofing service for vehicles in extreme conditions or customers who just want the very best rust proofing coatings available applied to their vehicle. The coating is an iron hard Epoxy that will last for years. For a wax service see our rust proofing section.
* The process involves steam cleaning the vehicle.
* Removal of all heavy rust loose coatings and dirt to the chassis suspension, floor and wheel arches.
* Bristle blasting to all chassis and suspension.
* Application of Rustbuster Fe-123 to all treated steel.
* All flexible brake hoses exhaust engine gearbox etc. are masked off.
* Two coats of Rustbuster EM121 are applied to the vehicle
* Inject with Rustbuster Classic cavity wax.
For example price for this service starts at £1250 + Vat and takes a week to complete please take a look at the case history on the FORD Ranger for the RNLI, all works where carried out at our Spalding premises.
A completely stripped down chassis only, delivered to us for a Land Rover 110 will cost £500 + vat for one coat of EM121 in Grey followed by a second coat of EM121 in black, or whatever colour finish from the twelve standard colours, custom RAL colours are an extra £100 + vat
Please feel free to call or email to discuss your project.
You don't need to have a PayPal account to check out.
Simply select to your Credit/Debit and make payment with your card as normal.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37.
Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.