1. Power wash or steam clean using CHLOR-X salt remover.
2. Remove old flaking paint and rust treat with FE-123
3. Drill 10mm holes for injection.
4. Cover exposed brakes.
5. Remove arch plastic, heatshields and cover exhaust.
6. For heavy rust inside cavities pre inject with Corrolan Penetrator oil.
7. Inject box sections with Techshield High Performance cavity wax
8. Apply two coats of Rustbuster High Performance underbody wax to car underbody.
9. Plug holes marked with 10mm plugs. Applying a coat of underbody wax to the hole before fitting.
CAR MANUFACTURERS RECOMMEND AN INSPECTION AND TOP UP INJECTION IF REQUIRED EVERY YEAR. WE SUGGEST SIMILAR REGULAR INSPECTION.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37.
Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.