This is a rust proofing service for vehicles in extreme conditions or customers who just want the very best rust proofing coatings available applied to their vehicle. The coating is an iron hard Epoxy that will last for years. For a wax service see our rust proofing section.
* The process involves steam cleaning the vehicle.
* Removal of all heavy rust loose coatings and dirt to the chassis suspension, floor and wheel arches.
* Bristle blasting to all chassis and suspension.
* Application of Rustbuster Fe-123 to all treated steel.
* All flexible brake hoses exhaust engine gearbox etc. are masked off.
* Two coats of Rustbuster EM121 are applied to the vehicle
* Inject with Rustbuster Classic cavity wax.
For example price for this service starts at £1250 + Vat and takes a week to complete please take a look at the case history on the FORD Ranger for the RNLI, all works where carried out at our Spalding premises.
A completely stripped down chassis only, delivered to us for a Land Rover 110 will cost £500 + vat for one coat of EM121 in Grey followed by a second coat of EM121 in black, or whatever colour finish from the twelve standard colours, custom RAL colours are an extra £100 + vat
Please feel free to call or email to discuss your project.
Telephone Orders: 01775 761 222
£1500.00 Inc VAT
(£1250.00 (Outside EU)ex VAT)