Enter your email address to sign up for our newsletter
Our products on TV, Car SOS
Our waxes used at this site
1. Power wash or steam clean using CHLOR-X salt remover.
2. Remove old flaking paint and rust treat with Fe-123
3. Drill 10mm holes for injection.
4. Cover exposed brakes.
5. Remove arch plastic,heatshields and cover exhaust.
6. For heavy rust inside cavities pre inject with Owatrol oil.
7. Inject box sections with Rustbuster High Performance cavity wax
8. Apply two coats of Rustbuster High Performance underbody wax to car underbody.
9. Plug holes marked with 10mm plugs. applying a coat of underbody wax to the hole befor fitting.
Not got a compressor, don't want to use aerosols, the answer is here, all new Cordless Rust proofing kit.
EXISTING HOLES TO BE PLUGGED
HOLES TO BE DRILLED
HOLES TO BE DRILLED AND PLUGGED
CAR MANUFACTURERS RECOMMEND AN INSPECTION AND TOP UP INJECTION IF REQUIRED EVERY THREE YEARS. WE SUGGEST SIMILAR REGULAR INSPECTION.
*Injection diagrams will be supplied F.O.C. when available with each purchase of Injection Wax.
Rustbuster is a registered trade mark of Rustbuster Ltd, registered in the UK Trademark number 2211446 Class 02 & 37. Any unlawful use of the Rustbuster name or logo or passing off will result in legal proceedings. Rustbuster Ltd UK registerered 3639350.